Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Petra the dog WWE


Back in the day in 1999 we had this dog named Petra and he would always do something that was out of the ordinary he would poop inside and he will sleep outside but he will have a pillow inside and it was kinda weird, but my dad makes these weird inventions but they still worked so I asked my dad if he could make  the dog go smarter he was confused on the question that I said but he said yes he make the dog go smarter and I was so happy. So I waited and never stopped waiting but then I heard this big BANG in the garage I ran to him and then I saw my dad with Petra and Petra was talking to me in a weird way but there was only one way to see if he’s gone smarter he had to do my homework and of course he was smarter than me and when he was finished my homework he went to this piano that we had since I was little and he started playing the piano. My mouth dropped and I ran to go get my mum and dad. when they came in the room there mouth dropped to I grabbed my mums phone and started recording when I record it I posted it on Facebook and it went viral he got 18.k likes in 1 month. I was happy he started being in movies,shows and he became a star but in 2016 he died because he was getting old but he had a son that was 12 years  old in dog years but in humans years he was 4 but soon Petra’s son will become a star and he will shine bright.

1 comment:

  1. I was sad to read that Petra had passed away! I wonder what type of breed was Petra? I was laughing at the part where your mouth had dropped so you grabbed mum's phone. I could visually see this happening .. I wonder what was running through your mum and dad's mind?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.