Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Welcome to beautiful Hawaii.

Welcome to beautiful Hawaii.


On one very hot day I was taking a plane to Hawaii.  I waited until the next day that I was leaving,
I Brang  my Dog he was a
American Pit Bull Terrier and his name was Chew because he liked to chew on stuff.
It was the next day when we were leaving,
 Then Someone Rang me up and said that my plane was cancelled  but.. You could
take the helicopter I was relieved and fought
I wasn’t going to Hawaii. I walked to where my detestation is and saw my ride so I 
jumped in the helicopter and lifted my dog
up and we were in the Air.
I Looked down out the window and we were already over the water, It looked like a teal blue
when we got down a little  bit and
you could see dolphins jumping up and down and followed up. My dog spotted some tropical fish
because the water was super clear.
When we got to Hawaii I was so happy because My Nan was waiting all that time
for me and then we took a photo next to 
the beautiful waves and the beautiful sunset.

The End.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.