Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

WWE The Lighthouse (=

Image result for lighthouse


^^On one very fun day. I was going for a trip to see my grandad.
But the only problem was that he lived in the middle of the ocean and to be honest that
is far far far away. Because we lived in australia and where he lives is one the other
side of the world. This distance is about 392 km (244 miles).

 But were we super lucky because we could take the helicopter and we could
take the boat I was soooo excited. But I could only choose one to go to my grandads
lighthouse so I picked the helicopter because I might get eaten by a shark or possibly a
bigger animal. 


So the day that I was going to go was Tomorrow so I packed and got ready.
It was the next day and I was very excited because I could see my grandad
so I took a taxi to the
airport and booked my flight. A couple of hours later I was off I ducked down
and counted to
3 1,2,3, 

and when I looked up I saw the ocean It looked beautiful the water looked super clear
and you could
see some tropical fish and dolphins going up and down over and over again but as we went higher
we saw a group of whales all together the water was glistening when you went higher. 

But I saw my grandad looking up and waving at me I was so happy. When we landed I
hugged him and
went inside I said bye to the helicopter and ate some food and that was the best ride
I have ever done…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.