Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Spring clean In winter!

Today my Mom, Sister and I Spring cleaned our kitchen in Winter. So it's basically A Winter Clean.  I asked my Mum why they call it a Spring Clean and she said 'Spring cleaning means you clean with a spring in your step "   OK?  but its a bit hard to bounce and wipe !!!   We all had a good giggle and obviously knew its when you clean in Spring.  A few hours later we finished polishing the whole Kitchen with only 2-3 Breaks. After we finished we all had a nice cuppa tea and chilled. My Mum then walked too G.I too buy our dinner! We all thought "Yumm Pizza" but mum surprised us with potatoes and pieces of pork and an hour later Chop Suey, Potatoe Salad and rice.  Way better than pizza. My Mum's Amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.