Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Food chain narrative


Once upon a time me and my friends went to go sit on the rocks to feel the water and my friends names are Mele and Kamryn and plus there was heaps of lovely stuff there so we put our jackets on and headed to Pt England Beach.  Once we got there, me and My friends went to sit on the rocky shore and saw nothing came out of the water and you can tell something was going on. So I jumped into the water without taking my stuff off and saw at the bottom of the rocky shore was no algae I was shocked and it felt like I was going to drown so I swam back up and tell my friends everything so we had to do something about it.  We were wondering why the fish had died but my friend Mele finally figured it out and she said “ That because it was winter the suns not there to feed the algae and the algae is dead so the fish are dead to and maybe the starfish are dead and the octopus and the fur seal are dead to. So me and my friends had to think fast, we had an idea we were thinking maybe we can use filament to make a coral reef and wait for the algae to grow on the coral reef and the algae will have energy to make our fish healthy again so we all got to work. I was the one who was going to draw the coral reef and my friend Mele was going to get the filament and my other friend kamryn was going to ask her boss if she can use the 3d printing machine But to be honest it was hard to do all that work in 5 days but we were able to manage it.  Once we were able to get the machine we all carried the bits of coral reef underwater but when we tried lifting it and it was heavy so I asked my brother if he can help us carry it into the water we carried it in the water and it worked we were waiting for the fish to come out of the water but my friends told me that we should go home and come back tomorrow so that is what we did. When we got home I had a shower before I went to sleep and I was so curious to see what was going to happen. The next morning me and my friends went diving to see if the algae was growing, Then what we saw was amazing we saw the algae and we saw pauas growing onto the rocks. we were so happy when we saw that and paris the paua was happy now and we did a good job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.