Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Slimy taste test!

Slimy taste test
On Monday  Morning Room 9 did something special with Mrs Sio. 
Mrs Sio told us some rules and the rules where To Find a buddy and my
buddy’s name was Mariko. We used my jumper because I wanted too and
with the jumper you have to put it on your Eyes and  you or your buddy can
put it on you, After that, you have to wait until you have a napkin in your
hand or you buddy’s hands and when everyone has there napkins Mrs Sio
will put a Cockroach in your napkin.

Once you have it in your napkin your buddy that has it’s blindfold on will
eat it and its legs are cut off and it’s shell to so we good with that.

I had the blind fold on first.
So is was kinda scary because if I was going second I  would know
What it looks like And I will see my buddy’s reaction So I was pretty terrified.
But when I got The cockroach I was pretty scared because all I heard was
People going Eww but  I just stuck it into my mouth and chewed and chewed
and chewed and I even had to block my nose and it was still yuck and the
feeling was squishy and soft and even slimy when i just finished chewing it 
tasted like a raisin so I told My Teacher If this was a raisin.

And she said yes and I felt better!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!! Great ending to your recount - I was laughing at your description of how you were brave to try and eat this so called cockroach. I wonder how did it feel? I wonder if you're able to include a picture in your blog? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.