Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

My Belgium Adventure


My Belgium Adventure


Instructions: You have just arrived in Belgium and have been exploring some parts of the country. You need to document your travels. You need to think about who you would meet while travelling through Belgium and what types of things you would see and do. 


Gold: 4-5 paragraphs (daily entries)

Silver: 3-4 paragraphs (daily entries)

Bronze: 2-3 paragraphs (daily entries) 


Planning:

Day One:  What did you do when you first arrived in belgium?

Got  me a Luxury Hotel 

Day Two: What did you do on your second day? Who did you meet on your travels?

I meet a random tourisest that was looking for famous places 

Day Three: Where did you go today? What part of Belgium culture did you explore?

I decided to go to  grand place - grote markt

Day Four: What are you looking forward to next?

Seeing all the amazing things!


Monday 3rd August

Dear Diary, Today I am in Belgium next to the one and only Grand place Grote Markt. It looks so beautiful when it is night. It doesn't cost anything to go inside from 18 and down. There were many tourists and people that came that day too. I came a little late so I wasn't allowed to go inside so that was a shame. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.