Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Lost at the great wall of china

                      Lost at the great wall of china

The Great wall of China is 21,196km long. Imagine what it would be like to get lost from your school trip and have to run along the wall looking for your class. Well that's what happened to me let me tell you about my story. It happened in August 2017 when my school decided to go on a field trip to the great wall of China. It is about a 7 day program for our school .  I was really hyped. I couldn't wait. We had to wait 2 more days and we’ll be off to another country. It was so exciting but I think it was too exciting. Most of us in class kept talking about the field trip, well I was there on my chromebook researching about the great wall of China or Changcheng well that's what some people call it.


                            The day we go to China...


  Today is the big day for all my classmates and Teachers. It took us about one whole entire day and when we got out we all were tired and none of us were hyped up, not even the teachers. We all were tired so we went to a hotel that was already booked for us and had to go to sleep. The next day .  It was the next day and this day we were going to a nearby beach that had lots of amazing and old animals.  I saw lots of Red-Crowned Cranes and chinese dolphins that looked like pink dolphins. We had lots of fun at the beach. We got to swim with the animals too and go scuba diving but that was only the first day at china.  

      


                Second,third and foruthday day.


It's the second day and it wasn’t so interesting. We only went for long walks.Third day was when we went to a famous seafood restaurant and the fourth day was pretty awesome. We went to see some chinese water deers at a local zoo. I was able to make some friends too.time skip. It was finally the last day that means it's time to go to The Great wall of China. We all were so hyped and ready to set foot on the longest and oldest wall in the world


                                The great wall of China.



It was so amazing that we were going to see the great wall of china most of the girls in the back of the bus were squealing and saying “ekkk” but the people in the front were quiet and kinda sleepy. “Were here” yelled one of the teachers and we all went off the bus and entered the front gate. “Okay, before any of us go into our groups and explore, who needs to go to the toilet?’ one of the teachers asked. Everyone said ‘no’ then off we went half of us went right and the other went left I went with the people in the right and everything was okay until my stomach felt weird i had to go, I asked a teacher if i could got to the toilet and she said yes she sent someone with me but when i came out no one was there?



                                               Lost....


 I ran as fast as I could to the left to right but nothing. I was scared and I left my bag with the teacher. I was trying not to cry and then I was terrified the bus was leaving?!?!? I was shouting “WAIT” and even chucked rocks at the bus but...nothing I was sitting there crying my eyes out. I was terrified. I asked for some help but they said “no” then out of nowhere an old lady and her son helped me. They got me into their car and drove me to the hotel. I then said thank you and there, I saw the teachers I was crying on one of them and they didn't know what was going on they asked me why was I outside I Then shouted “you left me at the wall of china” I was too sad to say “Great”  They then felt sad and put me to bed. after I went home and told my Mum and Dad all about it I think i’ll never go on a field trip with the school ever                                                                            THE END

  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.