Pages

Monday 6 July 2020

Fun day!


Today we stayed at home!We had lots of fun at home too.
For Example, breakfast was delicious we had Mussels and Onions,
Rice and pumpkin,Egg and freshly picked spring onions from our garden.
And also the rest of the oysters in our bucket .

In the evening 

We watched two movies called “The Meg'' and The
“Freedom Writers”. Meg was pretty fun and sad but I enjoyed watching
it with my family.

Freedom writers was interesting but a little convincing for me to
help black people but I want to help All People. We then just chilled
and had a rest. My Mum felt like something sweet so she made a
Madeira lemon cake which was delicious.

A few hours later My father decided to practice a couple Church songs
and we then ended all together!. At 7:00 we had a delicious kai made
from my Mum. It was rice , Stuffing , Cooked banana , Pumpkin , Puha ,
Chicken and ham. This is my favorite day of the holidays.
I can't wait to go back to school!

Whats your Favorite food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.