Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Story?


Never In my Life, Have I ever been This Terrified. It was on one Sunny morning where people were gardening and looking after farm animals, When suddenly the ground started to rumble. We all looked at the mountains and  in the distance where men with metal amour and black and brown horses , We all panicked, we didn't know what they wanted. They got closer and closer until we saw them. They commanded that 25 Men had to come and fight other men; they picked the buffest men that were there. I was lucky that I hid my Brother in my bedroom.The Soldiers were scanning the field for men until one of them picked me I was TERRIFIED. They forced us to get on a horse so I tried running away until one of them knocked me out cold. 


I slowly started to wake up and saw other men surrounding me. I bounced up and flinged to the wall. I then looked and saw I was in a cage. An Announcement came in and it said ‘Welcome everyone to another of our popular games!, Men get ready and get to the stage’  I watched other people get slaughtered I was Terrified. It was my turn . A man  gave me a Iron sword and a shield he then gave me Poison he then said ‘Good luck Kiddo’ 


I stood out of the cage and saw millions of people cheering. Then I looked forward. It was a big man with a spike and apparently no shield.  He came running at me and he also had a poison bottle in his front pocket too , I then had a plan he picked me up and I went on his back I then shoved the poison in his mouth and he slowly got dizzy until he fell to the ground. I then won against him. The soldiers removed the body and gave me an upgrade on everything, Then 3 lions came out of nowhere I ran at them and stabbed them in their butt, Head and Rib The only injury that I got was a bite on the Left leg they then said I won. I got to go back home but 12 of our people died. We all were sad and hoped they never came back to the Village again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.